Advice for adults and teenagers from 15 years old
This advice is not intended to replace drug treatment and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, screening or consultation. They are complementary and not alternative. extremehealthtips.com disclaims any responsibility for the effects of normal use (allergy or intolerance) or inappropriate use of anything written in this article. Essential oils can present toxic risks, it is imperative that each user be informed of the good practices of aromatherapy before their use.
Coronavirus: the key points to know
Coronavirus 2019 (also known as Covid-19 or SARS-CoV-2) is an infectious disease caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 belonging to the very large family Coronaviridae. These viruses are constantly mutating and evolving. It is during one of these mutations that it became capable of infecting humans.
Unlike its predecessors, this virus seems to be particularly contagious. In fact, it has been found in many biological fluids and excretions (secretions from the mouth and nose, blood, stools, urine), suggesting that there is a risk of multiple transmission, especially since all infected patients, especially the youngest, necessarily show symptoms. In 80% of cases, Covid-19 causes few problems and the patient recovers quickly without hospitalization.
However, in people already weakened by a chronic disease, immunosuppression, old age, etc. Covid-19 can bring complications and require hospitalization or even resuscitation.
It is especially for them that everyone must take responsibility and respect the instructions given in case of suspicion of infection or the containment measures if the infection is proven.
In the meantime, researchers around the world are striving to find an effective treatment for the most fragile and, in the longer term, to find a vaccine. It is because coronavirus 2019 is new and we are therefore not immune to it, that it can spread so rapidly around the world.
Evolution of coronavirus cases in the world. The data are updated regularly with data from the Johns Hopkins University click on the link:
Wake up your immune system
Immunity is the first lever to be activated, all the more so as certain essential oils are indeed very powerful on lymphocytes and macrophages.
That is to say that with a good aromatic synergy, we can rely on the anti-viral properties of essential oils (you will find at the bottom of the page the bibliographical references of the scientific publications on which I rely and which support the clinical expertise) and stimulate the two ways of our immunity :
1. Specific immunity (which promotes antibody synthesis)
2. Innate immunity (which promotes the synthesis of macrophages and killer cells).
Essential oils have proven their effectiveness on many viruses, such as the H1N1 flu virus, HPV, the herpes virus and even the following links:
How to wake up your immune system to block the coronavirus:
(Tips for adults and teens 15 and older)
1. Take a Vitamin D3 cure: Adults and teenagers: 2000 IU every morning, children 400 IU every morning.
2. Take a vitamin C acerola cure: 500 mg per day for adults and teenagers over 15 years of age.
3. Go to bed earlier and to optimize the quality of your sleep: the first consequence of a state of fatigue is a drop in immunity.
4. Cleanse your liver by taking an 8-day course of rosemary or artichoke tea or rosemary essential oil. (2 drops in the mouth with a little vegetable oil, morning and evening (this essential oil is not recommended in cases of high blood pressure, epilepsy or hormone-dependent cancer)), and at the same time opt for a frugal diet (less sugar, less alcohol, eliminate dairy products), hypotoxic and colorful (rich in antioxidants and minerals).
5. Calm your nervous system, as it works with the immune system to stimulate the defences. Manage your stress and anxiety, sources of lowered immunity: visualize the positive and distance yourself from the information relayed by the media.
6. PRACTICAL ADVICE IMMEDIATE IMMUNITY :
It is advisable to wash your hands as often as possible with soap and water, or if not possible to disinfect them with a hydro-alcoholic sanitizing solution or gel. 1 drop of essential oil of noble laurel can be placed in the palm of the hand, also as a shield, two to three times a day.
Close protection of the nose and ear, nose and throat area.
It is strongly advised to spray a properly diluted oily essential oil solution directly into the nose, using a bottle specifically dedicated to this use (nasal tip, found in pharmacies or on the internet). The contact of essential oil with the nasal and respiratory mucosa offers immediate immunity against germs present thanks to the various anti-infectious properties of essential oils. An aromatic lipophilic film lines the respiratory mucosa to reduce the chances of virus replication. The lipophilic nature of the Essential Oils allows them to pass through the envelope and capsid of the virus to destructure the viral organization.
In a public place, place 1 spray in each nostril of the following synergy, maximum, 3 times a day (not recommended for children under 15 years old, in case of asthma, epilepsy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, nosebleeds, tinnitus or hearing problems).
Protective nasal oil (to be packaged in an empty 1 Oz tinted glass bottle with a nasal tip)
Noble laurel essential oil, Laurus nobilis 6 drops
Essential oil ravintsara, Cinnamomum camphora CT 1.8 cineole 6 drops
Essential oil tea tree, Melaleuca alternifolia 6 drops
Calendula oil 0.98 Oz (1 Oz minus 10 drops)
Noble laurel essential oil: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18357554/
Tea tree essential oil: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21095205